North Palm Villas is in the quiet area of North Sound Estates away from the hustle and bustle of life while near some of the best snorkeling sites on the island. Quick access to local cuisine where you can indulge your taste buds with the islands flavors. Learn more about our culture and visit some of our historical sites nearby.
3 bed 2 bath home & 1 bed 1 bath for rent. Fully air condition vacation home rentals. Free WiFi and Cable TV.
North Palm Villas is located in a central location on Grand Cayman so you don’t have to drive too far to enjoy the fullness of the Island’s beauty.
Wifi Continuous access in the Rental
A desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
Free parking for 2 vehicles on premises
Fire extinguisher, Smoke detector, First aid kit
Hello and welcome to our home. We certainly hope you enjoy your stay at North Palm Villas. Below are some rules you should be aware of and follow during your stay. We are the Property Manager for the house you are occupying, and
we are responsible for all the issues you may have with the property you are in.
North Palm Villas Property contacts are
Stephon: 1(345) 926-4725 Meila: 1(345) 938-4725.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Quiet hours: 9PM to 8AM- You are staying in a residential area. Please respect the
neighbors who live and work here.
• All tenants must respect the property they are occupying.
• Only the confirmed number of tenants are allowed on the property..
• We do not allow parties on the property. This includes weddings or
• Be considerate to your new neighbors! Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. If the Police are called you will be immediately evicted, will lose your damage deposit, and may be held liable for consequential damages.
• Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area which is on the concrete drive way, please do not park on the street.
• When you are not in the house, please turn off all lights and fan. The cost of electricity is very high here.
• Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits.
• Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets
• Absolutely no Smoking in the unit.
• Please do not move our furniture in or outside the house.
• All trash must be bagged in plastic bags and placed in the trash cans outside. No littering. Pick up is Thursday morning. We recommend putting them out the night before.
• If you need cleaning assistance, please let us know and we will contact a cleaning company. $50-$70 Cayman Islands Dollars.
• We want to thank you in advance for your attention to our house rules. Hope you have a wonderful stay!